Job Role: Traffic Engineer (Full Time)
Preferred Location: Columbus, Ohio
2LMN, Inc. (2LMN) is searching for an entry level candidate or recent college graduate to be mentored and trained by our Director of Traffic Engineering. This new and exciting role will give you the opportunity to work directly under a seasoned Project Manager and Designer with 20+ years of industry experience. This is a developmental position and the ideal candidate should have the following minimum qualifications to be considered:
- B.S. in Civil or Electrical Engineering from an ABET accredited university required.
- 0-3 years’ experience.
- Internship experience a plus.
- EIT or plans to get your EIT required.
Work related tasks will include a variety of traffic related items including but not limited to:
- Work with engineers on transportation design projects focusing on the traffic aspects.
- MOT, signs, pavement markings, signals, ITS, and lighting tasks.
- Opportunity to grow into a Project Manager if desired.
- Software use: Microstation Open Roads Designer, Visual, SignCAD, Synchro.
- Previous Microstation or AutoCAD experience a plus.